We invite you to join our organization as an intern!
Your knowledge and skills, your time and dedication can help to achieve our common goals – to ensure a responsible and conscious participation of citizens in public life.
Internship at EUCCI provides a useful experience in a sphere of your choice – legal aid, event management, PR, organization of trainings, etc.
What can you do?
- Support us with the consultation of citizens
- Participate in the organization and coordination of seminars, trainings, round tables, working meetings, etc.
- Participate in the preparation of information materials and analytical reports
- Participate in EUCCI’s PR department – in the preparation and publication of information materials for journalists, in the maintenance of our contact data base, in our correspondence with partner organizations, in our contacts with government and municipal authorities.
- Support us in working out legal recommendations
What can you expect?
- A unique professional experience in civic activism
- Professional exchange with specialists in the realms of national and local governance, urban development and human rights
- You can take part free of charge in trainings organized by EUCCI in Ukraine and abroad.
- You can improve your professional profile.
Who we are looking for
- Motivated and reliable people, including university students nearing graduation.
- People with basic knowledge of the spheres in which you would like to work
- People with a very good level of Ukrainian and Russian and desirably also a good command of English or other foreign languages.
We are waiting for you!
If you do not have these qualifications but still want to contribute to EUCCI’s work, contact us anyway. The team of EUCCI will be happy to collaborate with you and work out a way to realize your ideas.
If your collaboration with EUCCI will be successful and interesting, the organization’s director may well offer you a paid position in the framework of current or future projects.
To apply for internship at EUCCI please send an email including the filled in application form to the address of Volodymyr Shcherbachenko zahyst (at) gmail (dot) com with the header “Volunteering”.
You can download the application form here.
Please address questions or suggestions to the head of the organization, Volodymyr Shcherbachenko zahyst (at) gmail (dot) com